Oven, Cooker and Range Installation.

Oven, Cooker and Range Installation
Oven, Cooker and Range Installation

A question we often get asked is “Do you need to be Part P registered to install Ovens, Cookers and Range Cookers.”

Part P only covers the design, installation or change of wiring within a domestic dwelling. So their is no requirement to register a new electric appliance or be a registered electrician to install a Oven, Cooker or Range Cooker.

That been said you do need to be a competent person who has been trained in both safe isolation and installation.

We are getting an increasing number of companies that have just obtained contracts with councils or housing associations that need to prove that they are able to safely install Cookers and Ovens, our installation training course will provide that evidence you will require.

For information on training courses click here.

Steve Bunyan

Engineer first, trainer 2nd